Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dotee's done!

I finished 9 Dotee dolls and sent them to Q for swapping... I can't wait to see the 9 I'll receive in return...

Here's the 9 I sent..




I also made this

Shhh it's a surprise to Q... It's a pig even though Dh thinks it's a pink Ardvark.... It's the first animal I've ever done.

I love string blocks.. I fell in love with string quilts after mom and I made one for my aunt after she lost her home... This week I made a Christmas String block for Kathy, to say thank you for her help and guidance..




Now to get my one block done for Carmel... Once that's done I'll start on the 12 days of Christmas swap and the 2 CQ ornament swaps I'm in....

Before all of the above gets done I need to make the Mommy and daughter aprons for my cousin and her daughter... Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day...

I'll post pictures as I'm done....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I was tickled to see you sign up for my give away! I still LOVE my pig!! He is adorable and is certainly no ardvark..I was wondering where you got the pattern cause I need to make a large pig for something...I think I could enlarge it to fit what I am making.. :-)