Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's done!!

I finally got the 1 CQ Block done and shipped out today.... Now where to start. I have a couple of orders for the mommy daughter aprons (I love my cousin she's the bomb been showing off her set to all her friends). First one I'm working on is black white and red It's going to look so cool...
Then I have 12 gifts to make for the 12 Days of Christmas good thing though they are not due til Nov 21.
I have CQ ornaments for two different swaps- 1 is due on Oct 31 and it's only for 5 and the other one is for as many as I want and not due till Nov 21.
Oh and then there's Q twisting my arm to do the Christmas Dotee dolls I can't remember when they are due I do know it's how ever many I want to do...
I'm still waiting on my mom to finish her purse so we can enter the contest but she's been depressed about granddaughters moving away. I keep telling her not to worry they are going to hate it and be back before the year is up...


Ohhh Ohhh I got my Dotee dolls back from the swap... They are alll so cute I have to find something I can display them on... Hummm I'll ask my son to make me something he's coming over this weekend to fix some damage done to a neighbors roof during TS Fay...





Oh and we had a loss to TS Fay too my pineapple was blowen off in the storm...




No comments: