Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I wish everyone

A Very Merry Christmas!!!

We will see all of our kids and 5 of the grandkids. Hubby's DD's have scheduling problems. His youngest (as told by her ex ) will arrive at noon and leave at 1:30 so not to be late to her BF's family dinner. His oldest will arrive after around 2 but needs to leave before dark and in enough time to visit her ex step mom for at least 1.5 hours...
My DD will arrive with her husband at 8am to fix breakfast and ex SIL (of the above youngest)will arrive shortly after with DGS. My DS will arrive also for breakfast with DGD....
I will probably not see my siblings since I am the bad one who opennly expressed her objections to parents traveling to NY for Christmas. Still see no sense in Dad driving in snow since it's been 40+ years since he's done that.. He doesn't drive well on good roads... I'm sure when they return mom will not be happy till she moves there... Oh well as of the first of the year I'm not going to worry about any of it anymore... My goal for 2009 is to make at least one item a week or 1 quilt a month...
Christmas 2009 will be all handmade items and I will also have enough items for the craft show in Nov. I also plan in mastering one stitch a month for Crazy Quilting.

No comments: