Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little H

Is through her treatments and everything so far looks great. She has her quilt and everything else that was sent for her. I'm just waiting for mommy to send me the pictures. H and her mommy have a list of everyone who helped with the quilt and which gifts they sent, you should see a note in the snailmail to you soon...

Thanks everyone for your help... Now to finish the other comfort quilt for the teen girl and then to start looking for boy fabrics to make her 12 year old brother(also has Lyme disease) a comfort quilt too. I thinking going to do a string quilt for him since I do have some boy fabric scraps and it would probably be easy to find some guy colors to mix in with them...

Then it's time to make the mermaid quilt for DGD who's turning 4 in May...
Also working on Dotee Dolls for June mailing and finishing the CQ RR to get in the mail ASAP... I can't wait to get my block back....

Lisa

1 comment:

Holee said...

Thanks for the up date. I am so glad this little sweetie is doing better. I'll keep praying for a full recovery!

I don't need a thank you, just want to keep up with how she is doing.