Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sewing and Quilting

I've actually had a good day so far. My 1 block swap has been pieced, just auditioning embellishments now for it. Sorry can't post any pictures since you never know who might be looking.... Can't have Carmel seeing her block now can we...
I'm having a Dotee block right now can't think of any new designs. I don't know I seem to have no problems with my healing dolls, maybe it cause I only make them as needed and I know what she needs to heal...
Think I'll go and cut some more approns out and get them ready to be sewn. Maybe I'll get some of those What was I thinking fabrics cut in to strips for some strip quilts... Hodge podge fabrics sure make beautiful strip quilts.
Ok so I need to get my butt off the internet and to the sewing table...

Till next time

No comments: