Thursday, September 18, 2008

I know it's been awhile

The challenge bag contest is over doesn't appear that we even have a chance to be one of the top 10. Oh well it was fun... Not really sure I'm doing the next challenge of snowman ornaments... Only so many ways you can do a snowman on a flat ornament, plus if they are wanting it done in Wool fat chance of me finding Wool in Florida....

Currently I'm working on CQ ornaments 5 for Crazyquilt group and for this moment 6 for hgtv. I'll make more for hgtv at a later time if I have time...

The one's for the Crazy Quilt group Due Nov 1


Ones for hgtv due Nov 21..

Still haven't done my Christmas Dotee's due Nov 21 and now they talked me in to a RR CQ block.... I'm going into hiding for a while so I can get everything done. Hopefully I get them done before DH takes vacation in a month...

If you get a chance visit my friend Q's website, she's the one hosting the Dotee doll swaps. She has a contest on her blog and the prize is a Wooden bowl her husband made.
A lifetime written in quilts

Ok off to get some embellishing done...

No comments: