Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping day actually window shopping

Ahhh went shopping today with mom.. Actual Mom shopped and I windowed shopped but after not shopping in awhile it felt good....
Beside I was able to drool over the fabrics....better then nothing...

I do have 7 of the ornaments embellished and 1 actually sewn together waiting to be stuffed... So I would say I'm ahead of the game... If I would buckle down I might be able to send all of them off real soon. Then I could get the Christmas Dotee's done and shipped.

Well my arm was twisted quite a bit and I joined the CQ RR I so need to get it done so it will be ready to mail on Oct 15th... wooooooooo I only have 19 days to get this done so maybe I need to stop the ornaments and work on getting the block done..
I'm leaning in favor of doing a mystical garden, wher you will find all the mystical animals and people. Faries, unicorns... Wow I can't wait till it comes back home...
I will just have to hide it from my best friend Debby or she will lay claim to it...

I'll be posting some more pictures soon...

No comments: