Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great Nov Day

Happy Birthday to my DH and dad... Yeah they always say a girl will marry an man like her dad, but to marry one with the same Birthday.... LOL are you sitting down my late husbands birthday was Nov 17th he would had been 49...
Dh had a great Birthday I think the highlight of his day was 2 phone calls wishing him a Happy Birthday... The first one was from our 6 year old Grandson not only did he wish Papa happy birthday but told him he was spending the night next week...
The second one was from my son things are coming along after 7 years...
I took DH out to dinner at Red Lobster.. There was a little boy there about 4 whos birthday was today and as we were leaving I told the little boy it was DH's birthday too, the little boy's eyes got really big and then he gave DH a thumb's up...
I was able to make a doll quilt for GD's American Girl Kit doll...Just need to finish quilting it... I'll post a picture tomorrow... 1 gift down the rush is on to get more done...

No comments: