Thursday, November 13, 2008

Productive day

I mailed out two swaps today.. 12 days of Christmas and Christmas Dotee (hope Q sends me one of Roolen's Santa's)...

Fingers crossed that I get the other one in the mail tomorrow and get the RR in the mail... If not I'll get them in the mail on Friday for sure...

Ahhh I worked out on the Wii Fit tonight, let me tell you it's not easy. Even doing the Yoga exercises make you feel area's you didn't know were there... I hadn't used it in 10 days bad bad me, but hey I lost 2 lbs in 10 days not bad....
Getting back to the Wii Fit it's really great I love doing the yoga excercises to help strength my back and hopefully get my stomach back to normal (stupid menapause why it has to make us get tummys is beyond me). Another part I really like is the balancing area I'm pretty good at it but I can feel the pulling and tighting as I'm moving to do the balance exercises...
Wii Fit also keeps track of the exercises you do each time and each day you sign it weighs you and tells you if you gained or lost and what your BMI is for the day...
Way DH and I figured yeah the Wii cost $245 and the Fit costs $89 but what does it cost to join a gym? Also I would rather look like a fool in the privatecy of my living room then have everyone watching me in a gym....

Ok I'm off to bed so catch you later,

No comments: