Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Monday!!!

Yep it's Monday and I was able to get quite abit done... 12 days of Christmas are now all done and I even added something to them.... Christmas Dotee's are done, still working on the last two ornaments (that's ok tomorrow is a holiday so PO is closed). Also worked on the RR and I'm about done, just a bit slow cuse I can't find any sharp needles with large eyes.. I need sharp needles to get thru the backing on the block..I received the next RR block in the mail today...
Ok fingers crossed I get the RR finished as well as the 2 orny's and the 12 Christmas's wrapped...
Oh and I was able to actually clean my office, well not completely but at least enough that I can walk in with out tripping on something and I can get to my drawers were I store CQ supplies and odd and ends of fabrics... I started trying to locate something and couldn't... Well I could probably find what I was looking for now, but I can't remember what I was looking for....
I think I can start on the Grand's Christmas gifts in the next day or two... Which by the way I get to see 3 of them on Sunday. We haven't see them since Fathers day weekend so it will be nice to see them... DH is going to see if his dad will come over and meet his greatgrand kids for the first time... Yeah DH and his father were astranged for sometime and after his brother's death in March they have made amends... And here I thought my Mom's family were the only weird ones.. Long story maybe one day I tell about them... Pretty interesting bunch mostly crazy(at least one is psycho) but interesting... One of the reason's I love being a Genelogist, I get to locate the skeltons in the closet....
OK later I'm off to bed...

No comments: