Thursday, November 6, 2008

Whats happening???

Well family wise, my son and his lady went and got their marriage license, now to decide when they are going to get married before it expires on Jan 2 2009... So I'll be adding another Daughter to the family and another granddaughter... Wow that means 6 grandkids for Christmas!!! I sure need to win the Lottery, guess it would help if I would remember to buy tickets!!!

Sewing I've finished the 12 days of Christmas Gifts...Well as soon as I go and buy two more things, I was so sure I bought 12 originally...
Dotee's for Christmas are about done as well as the Christmas Ornaments.
I have one more thing to do on the CQ RR Block, need some silk ribbon will get tomorrow and it can be mailed out....

Then to get the Christmas gifts done that should be lots of fun...NOT.....

One more thing I would like to share this site with you. Paper Back Swap I joined almost 2 years agon and love the place... I post books I no longer want, when someone request them I mailed them out media mail (cost about $2.29) when they receive the book they post it received and I get a credit to use to request a book.
I have received several quilt books, lots of books for my homeschooled granddaughter and of course many books to read...
Give it a try I'm sure you will enjoy it too... In fact so does PBS so they will give you 2 credits for free books just for posting 10 books. If you'll use this link I'll receive credit for you joining.

PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free.

No comments: