Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Yes I've been working on my New Years resolutions...
I did a 20 min workout on Wii fit tonight... I tend to do a lot of the Yoga exercises due to my back injuries... Only strength exercise I do is a jogging in place... If you have never seen the Wii Fit then Click here
ok so working on the weight is covered now on to sewing

I cut out 6 Valentine Dotee dolls



I learned a trick when your turning something if you sew in at the beginning and at the end like this....





Then when you turn it, where it's not sewn it will turn in very nicely... See this is unpressed and not sewn closed yet....





Pretty cool the tricks you can find on the net...

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thank you for entering my blog giveaway... I have actually been on your blog before and it is wonderful.

Have a great day.