Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sometimes words mean the world

For 13 years I raised my kids as a widowed mom... Without another helping to share the responiblity you have doubts your doing things right... Then one day after they are adults you recieve a message on Myspace from your son's fiance that brings you to tears.... Here's what she wrote to me ..

"Thank you so much for all your love and support during my time of need and looking after Jaylin . Thank you and rick for making Jaylin's christmas a great one. Your a wonderful grandma =)~ who thinks the world of all her grand children , blood or adoptive .


I love your son ... and I have to thankyou again for such a wonderful up bringing you worked so hard to give him. And no im not kissing ur butt. I wouldnt be with him if he wasnt close to a perfect friend , Man and father.
((((((((HUGS))))))))"



I think if she and my son ended things we'll just have to adopt her too....

No comments: