Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a weekend

I finished the Wedding quilt didn't turn out as well as I wanted... My fingers are no longer black and blue from tying the quilt.
The wedding was beautiful, it was very special for me to see the last of my other son's get married (other son what I call the young men who call me Mom but are not my sons by marriage or birth they all call me OM = Other Mom). Only leaves my actual son and step daughter to get married and I think both of them will be doing that next year.
I received the hats for H from Holee yesterday wow Bea you did a really great job the pictures didn't do them justice. I'll start tomorrow to make blocks to go with the heart block I received from Donna. I have the quilt pretty much worked out in my head.
I'm about over the whole flu thing so as soon as it's finished I'll be able to deliver it along with the other gift that have been sent to me for her.
Thanks everyone who helped out with the fabrics and blocks I'm glad you had faith in me.
Blessing to all of you...
Lisa

2 comments:

Holee said...

Thanks for posting. That darn Flu can turn into awful things. I was getting worried about ya! Glad you are up and running again.

Donna said...

So glad you're feeling better. If you need any more blocks made just let me know.