Thursday, November 8, 2012

SmartFood Selects

I was invited by Bzzagent to try Smartfood Selects. I had never tried their products before and was very interested in trying them.
I received 1 big bag of Sour Cream Onion Flavored Puffed Corn, interesting item the puff corns are. I really enjoyed them only I would say they need more flavor to them. The flavor is so light you almost don’t taste a flavor.
I also received a small bag of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain Popped Chips, yummy it was almost eating cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I really loved them and was disappointed when they were gone. I’m going to have to go and buy more bags of them to have on hand when I want a good snack.
The other small bag I received was Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped chips. I’m not a big fan of tomato items so I had my husband try them and they are his new favorite snack. He said they were better than BBQ potato chips.
I’m looking forward to trying other flavors of Smartfood Selects when I go shopping again.
Thanks BzzAgent for the chance to test these products for free.
I am a BzzAgent and received the products for free to test…

No comments: