Saturday, December 27, 2008

1 more goal

I'm going to lose this extra 30 pounds that sprung on me... Starting the 1st DH and I will each night exercise (he's needing to drop 50 pounds mostly around his middle) of either walking 2 miles or doing 30 mins of Wii fit... I know the first week I'm going to be dying in pain.. But it will be worth it to get back in my size 7 jeans and my poor back will love it too... Dr's can't figure why I gained so much in 3 months but I'm not going to let it stay...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I know why I've gained weight this month. I started eating while on a trip the very first week of December - and haven't stopped! Argghh!

If you download the AG patterns in the link I provided...skip Molly's pajama top! That thing will drive you nuts. Go for one of the other girl's gowns!! Trust me!